Strategic planning gives you the ability to proactively grow your business by aligning your resources and ensuring that you and your employees are working toward the same set of goals. The NWIRC will help you launch strategic discussions that will lead to a plan that will provide a blueprint for your business growth.
How we help:
- Identify strengths and core competencies of your business
- Identify weaknesses and threats
- Assess the current markets
- Develop vision and mission statements.
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies for exploiting them
- Develop the “how to” action plans including what, who, when, resources required, and measurables.
Contact us at one of our regional offices:
Erie: (814) 898-6893
DuBois: (814) 590-1219
Erin Dixon Heath
Meadville: (814) 572-2077