Non-Profit Accountant and Internal Auditor
NWIRC is a catalyst for strengthening regional manufacturing – accelerating innovation, manufacturing transformation, and driving economic growth. We are seeking an experienced candidate to meet our bookkeeping, accounting, and internal processing needs at our Erie office. The position is on a full-time basis with
competitive salary and benefits.
Qualified candidates include:
- bachelor’s degree in accounting or financial management
- minimum five years accounting experience
- work in non-profit sector, preferable
- experience with Peach Tree accounting software and MS-Office application suite
- demonstrated experience of accurate, confidential, and detailed financial record and report preparation
Qualified candidates ONLY should send resume and cover letter to Kim Stebick at email@example.com by September 2, 2019.
The NWIRC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.