Strategic Business Advisor
NWIRC is a catalyst for strengthening regional manufacturing – accelerating innovation, manufacturing transformation, and driving economic growth and job creation. To achieve this vision, the NWIRC serves as a strategic business advisor to its clients – small and medium-sized manufacturers.
The prospective Strategic Business Advisor (SBA) for Erie and Warren Counties will have exceptional communication and business development skills and a demonstrated track record of success of at least 5 years in establishing and developing trusting relationships as a solutions provider at the C-level in manufacturing companies. The prospective SBA will also have proven accomplishments in Territory Planning, Account Management, Project Management, and utilizing Client Relationship Management (CRM) Systems. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in management consulting fields such as strategic planning, marketing, sales, product development, or operations management.
Some of the specific responsibilities and skills required for this position include:
- Project management
- Development of solutions and strategies to promote client company growth
- Prospecting, cold-calling, and relationship development
- Budget management
- Record keeping with Customer Relationship Management system
- Travel throughout the Erie and Warren County region
- Attending NWIRC training programs and special events, and those of partner organizations as appropriate
- Writing- to include proposals, reports, articles and case studies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Educational requirements include a bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering, manufacturing, business administration, marketing, or a related field with complementary experience in management.
Qualified candidates are to send a resume and cover letter by March 30, 2018 to:
Ms. Kim Stebick, NWIRC, VP of Finance and Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NWIRC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.