NWIRC is a catalyst for strengthening regional manufacturing – accelerating innovation, manufacturing transformation, and driving economic growth. We are seeking an experienced candidate to accelerate our client’s operational effectiveness. The position is full-time with competitive salary and benefits.
• bachelor’s degree in engineering or operations management
• demonstrated experience in root cause analysis, manufacturing process and quality improvement
• effective communication skills with training program development and delivery capabilities and interest
• training, credentials, or experience with Lean Continuous Improvement, ISO 9001, SPC, FEMA, etc.
• effective project management and team engagement
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to Gerry Schneggenburger at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org by December 3, 2019.
The NWIRC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.