Date: May 5, 6, 7, 2020
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: NWIRC Learning Center
8425 Peach Street
Erie, PA 16509
IMPORTANT: ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO BRING THEIR OWN COPY OF THE AS9100 rev D STANDARD!!
The focus of this course is to give participants the competency to perform audits in accordance to the requirements of the AS9100 (Rev D) standard requirements. For manufacturers within the aerospace industry, this course provides your internal auditors the understanding of the AS9100 requirements; and how to prepare, conduct, report, and close-out an audit
• The 7 Quality Management Principles
• The process approach for auditing
• The PDCA cycle and the relationship to the AS requirements
• Concepts behind risk based thinking
• Understanding of the intent associated with the elements of the AS9100 requirements
• Understanding the AS9100 requirements that are related to the scope of a defined audit
• How to properly prepare for an audit and develop audit question
• Effective interviewing techniques
• How to properly conduct an audit
• How to identify non-conformance’s and opportunities for improvement
• How to properly identify and report audit finding
• How to close out the audit
Instructor: Max Krug, Future State Engineering
Krug has over 29 years experience in operations, including 16 years’ consulting companies in a variety of sectors. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering from Alfred University and a Master’s in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Friday May 1, 2020.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
NWIRC Learning Center