Date: February 9, 2021
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Location: Community Education Center (CEC)
4 Erie Avenue
St Marys, PA 15857
Want to learn how Statistical Process Control (SPC) can be part of your quality management system? This hands-on class will teach you:
- How SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- How to select and use the proper control chart
- How to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and continue monitoring a process
Who should attend:
- Quality Engineers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Manufacturing Engineers
Instructor: Max Krug, Future State Engineering.
You may be eligible to receive grant funding from WEDnet to cover the cost of this course. To check your eligibility, visit www.wednetpa.com.
Please register by Friday February 5, 2021.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Community Education Center (CEC)