Date: October 9, 2018
Time: 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Location: DuBois Country Club
10 Lakeside Avenue
It’s in the news everyday- one of the top issues among manufacturers nationally is the difficulty of finding people. A recent New York Times headline read “Manufacturers Increase Efforts to Woo Workers to Rural Areas.” U.S. News featured a commentary called “Bridging the Stem Skills Gap Involves Both Education and Industry Commitments”. Surely everyone by now knows about this concern, but no one is living it more than the manufacturers themselves.
NWIRC is pleased to partner with the DuBois Area Chamber of Commerce, Workforce Solutions, and IMC to present this special forum and networking event to support the manufacturing heroes in our region and their efforts to attain, develop, and retain employees.
• Work Institute’s 2018 Retention Report Highlights
• Generational Diversity as a Competitive Advantage
• Developing Internal Career Pathways and On-Boarding Best Practices
• Assessing Company Culture
• Best Practices for Enhancing Company Culture to Attract, Develop, and Retain Employees
• A Company Story- Penn United
Please register by Friday October 4, 2018.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.