Date: August 13, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Location: PennState DuBois Campus, DEF Building
1 College Place
DuBois, PA 15801
When employees are attempting to solve problems in different ways, there is less efficiency, lost production, dissatisfied employees, and potentially a negative impact to the bottom line. The solution is to provide them with a life-long skill that makes continuous improvement a habit. Improvement Kata:
- engages all employees in deliberate and daily practice of continuous improvement
- enables teams to navigate together towards the same goals,
- addresses obstacles, and develop solutions
- promotes measuring and evaluating the impact of any improvement efforts
- creates a pattern that becomes habit or second nature
Facilitator, Tom Weible, will illustrate how Kata is used in teams, organizations, and your everyday life. Participate in a 50-minute simulation for your own practice and to learn how to teach scientific thinking to others. You’ll walk away understanding how Kata can help your company develop and sustain a culture of continuous improvement.
No charge, but registrations is required. Please register by Friday August 9, 2019.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Penn State DuBois