Date: April 5, 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Cost: $1500 for 2 seats
Location: Clarion University SBDC
330 North Point Drive, Suite 100
Clarion, PA 16214
(Cost includes workshop, video camera glasses kit, a final-edit 10 minute work instruction video, and one-year maintenance for future changes.)
NWIRC and Virtual QE will guide you and your peers through a collaborative two-part workshop to create an effective video work instruction of a specific task, that can be repeated for other jobs at your facility.
- Final Product = your first work instruction video (10 minutes in length)
- Guidance for selecting a key job or task to create your first work instruction video
- Video camera glasses for your expert operator/trainer to capture the work ( use for future videos)
- Professional editing by experts with experience in manufacturing and developing work instruction with proven methodologies
- 2 seats at the workshop (consider a supervisor, manager, HR, etc.)
Please register by Thursday April 4, 2019.
Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.
Register with main contact information, second attendee’s information will be collected after initial registration.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Clarion University SBDC