Lean Together™ 1.0 sessions are scheduled to begin. This working group for operational excellence is designed for manufacturing companies to study and implement concepts from the book, 2 Second Lean, by Paul Akers. The agenda provides a structured approach with practice and collaborative learning along the way.
Dean Madasz, Chief Operating Officer, Thompson Fabricating, Inc and previous Lean Together™ participant said, “Not only has 2 Second Lean helped us make improvements to our production process, but it has also been a building block for our organization to build a culture focused on teamwork, ownership of mistakes, and improved safety awareness.”
The program includes:
• 9 monthly / 2 hour sessions
• “Book club” discussions on 2 Second Lean™
(copy of the book included)
• Sessions facilitated by an accomplished Lean expert
• Facility tours of 2 Second Lean companies/ discussions with those who have navigated the journey
• 1:1 onsite assistance for each company- at your facility (2 sessions / 2 hours each)
Two groups are gearing up to start:
Mercer/Crawford/Venango Counties: July 24th (4th Tuesday each month)
Erie/Warren Counties: August 9th (2nd Thursday each month)
Contact Molly Reichard at (814) 217-6067 if you’re interested in getting involved.