Support for Your Goals.
NWIRC Strategic Business Advisors (SBAs) are ready to identify and connect your company with services, consultants, and grant programs based on your strategic business goals. Our SBAs have over 45 years’ combined industry experience and are trained to help you reduce costs, increase efficiency, and grow.
Here’s how it works:
- Our Strategic Business Advisor in your region will meet with your key executives and managers. Often this includes an owner, CEO and/or Operations Manager.
- From the initial meeting, high quality solutions are envisioned and proposed that are both innovative and objective. Recommended projects often include national or regional experts through the NWIRC’s network of in-house, private industry, and/or non-profit partners.
- Project solution partners are subject matter experts in their field, have a proven track record of success, and are committed to providing you with results.
- To help make management services more affordable, the NWIRC aggressively pursues federal grants, state grants, and other program funding options.
- The NWIRC Team partners with you every step of the way, striving to exceed your expectations.
Contact one of our Strategic Business Advisors to get started!