Manufacturers who implement lean often see significant results after initial training and running some key events. For many, it’s a challenge to maintain momentum for additional progress. Lean Together™ is an ongoing collaborative learning program to leverage shared experiences of participant organizations and demonstrate how small incremental wins can provide continued success. The Lean Together™ working group will support your efforts to create and sustain a culture of continuous improvement. Download the Lean Together brochure here.
- Begin or continue your journey with a disciplined, yet open approach
- Collaborative learning with peers
- Observe live team meetings
- Local plant tours to help visualize concepts
- Share and test ideas with peers and an expert group leader
- Accelerate your understanding and experience
- Tailor discussion topics to your specific situation(s)
- 10 monthly, 2-hour sessions (excluding July and August)
- Monthly local plant tours- 2 second lean in action
- Stand-up education- 2 second tools
- Sharing best practices
- “Book club” discussions of the 2 Second Lean™ book by Paul A. Akers (copy of the book included)
- Sessions facilitated by an accomplished Lean and Six Sigma Black Belt expert
- Online forum discussion group and resource center
- Tuition covers 2 seats per company (senior leadership recommended for at least 1 seat)
- Groups consist of non-competing companies
Meet Your Facilitator:
Erie/Crawford County Group:
Jerome T. Sobrowski, Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Sobrowski has held positions in training and education, operations management, and quality engineering, spending most of his career at LORD Corporation. He holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees from Gannon University.
Mercer County Group:
Craig Corsi, Lean Specialist
Corsi has more than 20 years of manufacturing experience having worked for companies such as GE Transportation and Sanmina-SCI Corporation in various leadership roles in supply chain, production, and operations. He has spent the last 9 years of his career providing Lean and continuous improvement training for companies throughout northwestern PA. He earned his Bachelor of Arts and Masters in Business Administration degrees from Gannon University.
Here is what manufacturers are saying:
“For the past two years, our employees have been applying 2 Second Lean. The results have been very positive from the individual, organization, business, and customer perspective. We’re looking forward to taking our 2 Second Lean success to the next level as a participant in the Lean Together working group.” Scott Eighmy, CEO; American Turned Products
“2 Second Lean is less about mastering lean terminology and tools and everything about engaging your employees and building a culture of continuous improvement. No small feat, but 2 Second Lean, and now the Lean Together program, is the one – two punch combination to that end.” Charlie Rutkowski, Plant Manager; Industrial Sales & Manufacturing, Inc.
“We have only been at the 2 Second Lean approach for a short time, but already our employees are engaged looking every day to eliminate the little things that bug them and to fix what can easily be fixed. We are excited about the opportunity to learn from others and accelerate our success through the Lean Together program.” Dan Ignasiak, President; South Erie Production Co., Inc.(SEPCO)
“A critical component to 2 Second Lean success is learning from others and then helping others learn from you. Lean Together provides that platform.” Bob Zaruta, President, NWIRC