Advanced Manufacturing and STEM students (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) will accelerate your technology development or implementation project.
- Facilitate the identification and selection of qualified STEM college students for the purpose of developing or implementing technology that will enable significant business growth or cost savings for the manufacturer
- Bridge the gap between manufacturers’ innovation needs and resources available at regional colleges, universities, and trade schools
- Problem solving by proven talent
- New technology, fresh perspective and innovative ideas
- Opportunity to evaluate potential full-time employee(s)
- Potential for increased sales or reduced operating costs
- Improved relationships with regional colleges, universities and trade schools