Manufacturing companies strive for a culture of continuous improvement and statistical process control (SPC) consists of basic methods to increase effectiveness. SPC charts are powerful tools to alert you to process issues that could potentially lead to a defect. Knowing this information and acting quickly to adjust the process can often save time and money.
SPC is relevant for many roles within manufacturing from executives and managers to quality control and line operators. Learn how these tools can be part of your quality management system during our SPC hands-on training.
- Learn how SPC charts integrate into an overall quality management system
- Learn how to select and use the proper control chart
- Learn how to establish control limits
- Establish rules for out of control occurrences
- Demonstrate how to gather data, construct a control chart, and monitor a process
The class will be held at Clarion University SBDC on January 31 from 8:00-4:00. See more details and register here.